Finally someone is listening to me. If you want to improve emissions and the dependence on fuel, do it with the big companies, not Joe Shmoe. Think of the thousands of delivery trucks and buses that if switched to a hybrid system could save more fuel every day than I use in ten years. And they have money to spend on the technology. I don't. Finally the EPA woke up and is partnering with Eaton Corp. and International Truck to create a diesel-hydraulic-hybrid UPS truck that would not only give a 60%-70% fuel economy improvement but a 90% reduction in NOx emissions and pass 2010 diesel emissions standards. All this for 2006. Hurray!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models