After a very quick run, the GMC Envoy XUV will leave the GMC lineup and cease production on March 31. Autoblog recently tested the XUV and found a good truck beleaguered by a heavy and expensive sliding roof. The plant will continue to build the long wheelbase versions of the Envoy, Trailblazer and Ascender. Personally I think the XUV should have been a smaller Avalanche, with seating for five and an exposed bed with the midgate. It would have kept costs and weight down.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models