Now that they've ditched their focus on live concierge service and concentrated on fear, OnStar has really taken off. Needless to say, National Child Passenger Safety Week is a gift to the company's marketing department. They've celebrated the occasion with a survey revealing that 76% of women would be concerned about "traveling alone in a deserted area with their children". While they don't specify how many women are generally concerned about travelling with rug rats, OnStar's press release on the subject is a masterpiece of its kind, balancing paranoia, pathos, civic responsibility and old-fashioned hucksterism.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video