Forbes is reporting that Mitsubishi Motors is officially denying reports in the Wall Street Journal that it is looking to sell it's struggling car division in the U.S. The company calls the story "groundless" and is counting on a return to profits by 2007. That's after they'll lose nearly $4.5 billion in fiscal 2004. That will be quite a turnaround.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies