Now we won't say 20-year-old Jonathan Fish isn't an idiot for throwing a lit cigarette out the window of his Ford Expedition because he was on a bridge and most likely it wouldn't catch anything on fire. However, when the cigarette flew back into the SUV (we're guessing through the back window) the Expedition soon was engulfed in flames. Fish barely escaped with a head of singed hair. The SUV burnt down to the frame and witnesses said it went up almost instantly. I don't care if you are a reckless smoker your vehicle's interior shouldn't be that flammable.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models