Forbes has an interesting take on all the recent moves over at Fiat. Those crazy Italians not only bought Maserati but replaced former VW honcho Herbert Demel with Sergio Marchionne as Fiat's top car guy. That's their fourth leadership change in three years. Sounds promising. Fiat needs a good car guy since the company actually sees 40% of its profitability from actual car sales. Novel isn't it? Maybe Demel and former Mitsubishi chief Finbarr O'Neill should compare notes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies