We couldn't resist using the word "pucker" like that. For heaven's sake, Dodge used it in their press release causing at least one double take and recitation out-loud for a more dramatic effect. But we digress from the story we didn't even start yet. At the Chicago Auto Show on Valentine's Day, Dodge picked 8 random contestants to plant their lips on a new Dakota and who ever was the last one making out with the truck could take it home for a more intimate affair. Joseph Cervantez lasted seven hours and 43 minutes. Dodge also donated $1,000 for each hour of the contest to the American Heart Association. He not only took home the truck but a good story to tell his relationship therapist in a few years.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies