Drivers have complained that they had to slam on the brakes hard to stop their vehicles. Lexus has sent a technical service bulletin in September advising the service department to inspect the brake booster on 2004 model year RX 330s and replace if necessary. Toyota says that complaints have come from vehicles driven in colder states. NHTSA is starting their investigation to determine if Toyota will need to recall 146,000 RX 330s for the fix.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models