If you just procured $2 billion from the world's largest automaker, what do you buy? Maserati. Fiat announced that they would buy Maserati from Ferrari. Fiat wants to "find technological and commercial synergies" to help their Alfa Romeo brand. The company says the move will help in development for Alfa but who knows what it will mean for Maserati. This story also hints that this move could bring Fiat stateside since Maserati has such a large presence in the United States. Fiat has not announced now much of the new money they had to use to secure this purchase.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video