A Pontiac Montana, seatbelts and On-Star helped six people survive a 400-foot plunge down a Colorado mountain ravine. The minivan slipped on black ice and rolled down the ravine multiple times. Seatbelts kept the six people from bouncing around inside the van. Everyone was able to walk away from the crash except for one person, and she was released from the hospital that night. A SUV driving behind them used On-Star to call for help when they noticed the van in front of was gone.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies