BMW will infuse almost $200 million dollars to raise Mini production 20% by 2007. The money will be used to update the Oxford, UK plant with new buildings and possibly a new paint shop and add 200 new employees. Mini may also expand the line up with new models to help boost plant production to over 200,000 cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models