From Bob Lutz's GM blog, he has finally announced the official price of the 2006 Pontiac Solstice at $19,995 with destination. The price includes a 177 hp Ecotec four, five-speed manual, 18-inch wheels, glass rear window and a CD player. Lutz stays true to his statement to keep this car under 20. Other sources have confirmed that AC and power windows/locks will be optional. Now we have to see how bad Pontiac dealers are going to fleece the poor consumer for one. The Solstice will be in showrooms this summer.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models