And its effect on the WRC racers went almost for naught as a freak warm-spell in Sweden nearly melted any chance of powder-slides. Guys were out spraying the course down with water at night to assure gravel was covered with ice so it didn't wear down the metal studs on racer's tires. All this leads to an outcry by some drivers to move the venue more north to guarantee snow, while others say quit complaining and race.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models