It was almost a year ago that Ford unveiled it's Shelby Cobra Concept car at the 2004 Detriot Auto Show. Two months prior to the unveiling, MotorTrend writer Matt Stone was chauffered around California's Irwindale Speedway in the experimental Shelby Cobra Concept by the legend behind the original Cobra, Carrol Shelby. After his ride, Shelby and Ford's global design chief J Mays promised next time, he would drive. Well, that promise of piloting the Shelby Cobra Concept recently came to fruition, and Stone (no, that's not Michael Moore) was able to pilot the car around that same Irwindale Speedway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models