Everyone that says they buy Toyota because of the unblemished quality gets a dose of recall reality. However, the 22,228 2005 automatic transmission Toyota Tacomas (truck of the year by many) due to a possibly faulty parking brake are a relatively small number. The lock nut on the brake could loosen and fall off allowing the Tacoma to roll if parked on a slope.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models