In a surprisingly content filled Q&A Ghosn takes on a number of relatively tough questions about the future of both Nissan and Renault with him taking charge of the latter after turning around the former. There are also tidbits about how the company is treating their new generation of designs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models