It seems as though MINIUSA has stepped up it's battle against counterfeit MINI Coopers, with a new website, counterfeitmini.org. The site, run by the Counter Counterfeit Commisson, in cooperation with MINI and international law enforcement, is dedicated to ending the victimization associated with purchasing a counterfeit MINI Cooper. Of course, this is all in good fun, and is another creative advertising ploy from MINIUSA's award winning marketing team, who also brought us the MINI Cooper Robot and BatBoy stealing a MINI Cooper on the cover of Weekly World News.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models