Oh man when we saw this headline we couldn't stop laughing. Our initial thought was that there were 10 wives, one for each BMW 7 Series, but unfortunately King Mswati III has 11 wives and two teenage fiancees. So the numbers weren't flawless. The last absolute monarch in Africa is also planning to build 10 palaces for these wives, and recently bought a Maybach for himself. Every Mel Brooks fan will tell you, "It's good to be the king." However, it's not good to be a citizen of Swaziland. The country is battling poverty and the highest AIDS rate in the world. Even the government is in serious financial trouble with mounting debt while a third of the population relies on food aid for survival. Begin shaking your head now.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies