Somehow the Jaguar X-Type Sportwagon did get lost in the shuffle of the Chicago Auto Show coverage. I definitely saw it. Opened the hatch, flipped down the seats and was genuinely impressed with everything besides the small sunroof. I never understood why folks didn't like the X-Type sedan's looks. This wagon is also elegant and the interior has a high quality to it. Click through for more pictures.
Jaguar wagon delayed report
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies