The soap opera is over and GM pays up big time. 2 billion bucks to be exact. What does GM get with the $2 billion payoff? The end of the Fiat alliance and the return of the 10 percet of Fiat auto that GM held. There's a ton of other stipulations that you can read from the Reuters news story. Good news is that this is over. Bad news is it was just another dumb move that GM has paid dearly for when they have no cash to be throwing away.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video