We told you about Dodge auctioning off the very first Dodge Charger to roll off the production line a few weeks back, but because of the auto show madness it slipped our mind. The car sold for an amazing $75,100 Friday on eBay. But that figure includes the NASCAR shell that was part of the official introduction at the Detroit Auto Show and a trip for two to see the NASCAR race at Darlington Raceway. It seems Chrysler can do no wrong these days. They're taking the momentum the 300C gave them and follow it with big promotions like this.
First Dodge Charger goes for $75K
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video