Ok, toaster ovens, pacemakers and Hello Kitty waffle irons will not have XM Radio, but almost all AM/FM home units could. XM calls the microprocessor and antenna technology Connect-and-Play and will be featured in brands like Pioneer and Harman Kardon next month. Price for the chip is around $50. Once the new antenna can survive the extreme temperatures, vibrations and styling concerns for cars, it will soon show up there too. Delphi, number one supplier of satellite receivers for automakers, is none too happy about it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models