We're excited to bring everyone the very first Autoblog podcast. This week we talk to Stu Smith of Ford Motor Co. about the importance of the auto show circuit on the automakers. We also hear some terrific first car stories from our Weblogs Inc brethren including Jason Calacanis' 1973 Mustang. Sit back, click and enjoy.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies