We don't believe the pictures have been "released" officially, but we've seen them in so many places over the past two days, we can't deny them any longer. The Saab turned into quite a good looking wagon. It will be powered by the new-to-Saab turbocharged 2.8-liter V-6 with four valves per cylinder and variable distribution. It should give the wagon a hearty 250hp and only be sold in the Aero trim.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies