I don't know what it was, maybe the sleep deprivation, surprisingly crowded confines or what but I didn't get very good images of the Milan. And Mercury didn't provide a ton for the embargo release either. Luckily the friendly Ford PR folks at the show yesterday got us the full press kit with a lot more images of the Milan. Click below for more and maybe later today I'll be able to get more first hand shots that are up to snuff.
More Mercury Milan photos
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video