Robert Farago, over at The Truth About Cars, has [updated] an interesting article regarding Jaguar. And since I still have not forgiven Jaguar (and more importantly Ford) for pulling the plug on their Formula One program, I'm more than happy to talk a little smack about the Leaping Cat (is it Leaping Kitten these days?). Now Farago examines what Jaguar really needs, a fast, inexpensive sports roadster to generate cash. We wouldn't complain if they did that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models