We're not the only ones that find the comfy confines of McCormick Place a nice alternative to Detroit's aging and unexpandable Cobo Hall. The Detroit Free Press' Tom Walsh points out the glaring differences and the troubles that Detroit may face in the future as new exhibitors like Bricklin's Cherry and SEMA are making a splash in Chicago.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models