Again Ford, via Mercury, has surprised us with its new line of mid-size sedans. In person the Milan holds up to the impressive press shots that we posted yesterday. I'm really interested in seeing if any of the three drive differently and if the only thing differentiating them is the facade. At least they look modern and won't be immediately outdated.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies