Joystiq is keeping us posted on GT4's impending arrival with a cool half dozen or so reviews. The general gist? Buy this game or else. Not a shock to us. We'll be blogging GT4's arrival at Walt's house Feb. 22 and the breaking in of the companion Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel (pictured here) at my home. When we're done blogging about the geekdome that is our respective free time, Autoblog will be giving both a copy of GT4 and the Logitech steering wheel away. That's $200 worth of GT4 bliss. No sponsorship either, we're just giving away our test copies to a lucky reader. Check back this weekend after the auto show madness settles down for more information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models