Alright it's 6:30 a.m. Chicago time and I'm about to get dressed and get out of here heading to the auto show at McCormick Place. The snow started coming down last night but we're only supposed to get 1-3 inches. I'm expecting a much more laid back show compared to Detroit but this time I hope to get a lot closer to all the new cars from L.A., Detroit and of course Chicago. See everyone there.
Blogging the Chicago Auto Show: Credentials
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video