After seeing the images from Melbourne's car show I thought the headlight treatment for the Audi TT was for foreign eyes only. One astute reader corrected me but I still wanted to see for myself. And…well they were right. The TT looks better than ever but will folks shell out the cash for an aging design?Audi TT2" src="http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/3476151060547037.JPG?0.5051194828134596" align="top" border="1" height="320" hspace="0" vspace="4" width="425" />
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies