And all eyes are on Subaru's Chris Atkinson, a rookie driver from Australia. The World Rally Championship race is this weekend in snow-covered Sweden which adds a whole new level to WRC driving. Atkinson took his first ride in a full-blown WRC car on the snow trying to buck up on his confidence. Chris has this to say about his snow-test; "It was an awesome day". I'd say any day in a WRC-spec Subaru just might.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video