Red Bull Racing's 2005 Formula One contender broke cover at Jerez, Spain late last week. The RB1 was piloted by a very scruffy looking David Coulthard in it's initial rundown, and the official first test will commence later this week with Christian Klien and Tonio Luzzi joining Coulthard. The RB1 shares many design queues with its Jaguar predecessor, but of course loses that sexy British Racing Green livery that Jaguar was known for, and gains Red Bull colors. With rumors of morale being at an all-time low at Red Bull's Milton Keynes factory, 2005 should prove interesting for Red Bull Racing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models