We just wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder that we'll be bringing you the same intense coverage of the Chicago Auto Show you've come to expect from Autoblog. The fun starts tonight/tomorrow at 12:01 a.m. EST. Well, we won't be at the show at 12:01 a.m. but that's when you can expect to start seeing the bright and shiny images of all the cars that will be unveiled right here on Autoblog. Then by the time you're sipping your first cup of coffee you'll be seeing action from the floor. And maybe we'll even get a spin on Chrysler's indoor test track.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies