GM announced today that the new LS7 7.0-liter OHV V-8 will be capable of running up to 7100 rpm, up from the 6600 rpm in last year's Z06. Engineers are showing that multi-valve overhead cam performance is achievable with a two cam-in-block engine. The Z06 can now reach just over 60 mph in first gear, assuring that the 0-60 times will be under 4 seconds and the top speed will be over 190.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video