Sure it may be designed to take on dirty bombs but it's not hard to see this Bad Boy, seriously that's the name, becoming a big favorite of the celebrity set. If International's CXT can do it why not Homeland Defense Vehicles' Bad Boy Heavy Muscle Truck? Actually that's what the company is hoping for with prices that top off near $750,000. But those prices are for the full "nuclear, chemical and biological detection and protection package." Let's see GM offer that on the Hummer. I think not.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models