We know what you're thinking. Three 16-year-olds finished seventh in their class and 17th overall at a 24-hour race in a Porsche GT3? Yep and they seem like seasoned veterans from this piece over on Crash.net. The team, creatively called Team 16, finished the entire race and had a better showing than many of their older colleagues predicted. We're just wondering how teenagers get their hands on a GT car!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies