When the 2002 Camaro/Firebird died, they took the T-Top with them. The F-Bodies were the last cars available with the removable roof panels made popular by the 1968 Corvette. Word is that Ford will offer a T-Top option on the Mustang for the 2006 model year, twisting the knife to those who still morn for The General to reintroduce a Mustang competitor. Also included in this post from CamaroZ28.com is news about the next Cougar and word that the decision whether or not the Town Car will stay RWD or go AWD on the D3 platform that underpins the Five Hundred will be happening soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models