This year GM brought to market the H1 Alpha, introducing a performance badge to the Hummer brand. GM has confirmed that the H2 and H3 will be getting their own versions but it is unknown what hardware changes are involved. Sources have seen diesel versions of the H3 testing which could make for a meaty Alpha truck. The H1 Alpha included a more powerful Duramax Diesel engine. Think Jeep is pissed that the Alpha badge also includes a seven slotted grille?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models