Last week BMW recalled some 5 Series cars due to a faulty diesel fuel pump from Bosch. Pumps from the same defective batch is now causing havoc for Mercedes-Benz and VW. MB has lost 4,200 car deliveries in January due to the problem and now has halted production at their largest plant due to the pumps, and more production halts are planned later in the month for other plants. Bosch says the defect has been fixed and is now shipping replacements this week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models