The Honda Ridgeline will roll in with three trim levels – RT, RTS and RTL (Huh? What happened to EX and LX?). All models will be powered by the 3.5-liter V-6 with 255 hp and have four wheel drive. The RT base level starts at $28,215. The RTS adds alloys, a better audio system and automatic climate control for $30,590. The RTL trim adds heated leather seats and a compass (woo-hoo!) and starts at $32,005. Throwing in the XM, navigation and moonroof brings the top Ridgeline in at $35,155. All prices have the $515 destination charge included. The Element sells because it is cheap. The Ridgeline, well people have to really want that trunk!
Ridgeline prices announced
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models