GM will set up a website (www.saab97Xsuv.com, but it is not available until Feb 14, awwwwe Valentine's Day, how cute) where you can register for your three years of the "Safe & Sound" option that is worth $700.00. Once you are registered you automatically receive the free services when you take delivery of a 2005 Saab 9-7x. The other interesting "incentive" is that Saab will qualify you for a six month lease extension if your lease is out February, March or April so you can wait for the 9-7x due later this year. Saab is direct marketing this truck to the Volvo XC90 V-8 and predicting the 9-7x will undercut it by $7,000. Prices have not been announced yet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models