Many of our readers either like to read about motorsports, follow them through video games or simply don't give a gosh darn. Here at Autoblog we've been discussing how best to cover the topic. Both Steve D. and Walt have interest in the topic (Dave is still trying to get into it but without the Speed Channel – screw you Comcast – it's hard for him to catch on) and we're contemplating adding a Motorsports category to the site. Do you want more than that? A WRC link, Indy, Grand-Am? We think that would be too diluted and don't want to go overboard either. We'll find the right mix but want to hear from readers. Would adding more racing coverage be a major step-up for Autoblog?
Ask Autoblog: Where's the motorsports coverage?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models