In a marriage that still baffles us, Tony Hawk and Jeep have teamed up for the "Rail Rated" contest where gamers design the "sickest" skate parks in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 to win lots of prizes including a new Jeep Liberty Renegade. If you didn't get the Rail Rated reference than you probably have fallen off your skateboard one too many times. But we're still not sure how Jeep, with its off-road fame, has anything to do with street and vert skating. It seems Jeep just figured "What's the most popular video game franchise? Tony Hawk? Fine let's put all our marketing money there."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies