This story has been hitting the rounds everywhere but doesn't make much sense to us. Mitsubishi is saying it will bring out the Eclipse and Raider this year but we probably will nto see a Diamante replacement hit the U.S. No love loss there. The report also stated that Chrysler will not join Mitsubishi for a new mid-sized car showing the company doesn't have much faith in their Galant. Luckily Mitsubishi is saying it will bring three new models to market in 2006 but two of those will be the Eclipse Spyder and new Evo most likely. Ah we'll take 'em anyway.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video