Audi is using the marketing muscle of one of the most successful Australian athletes of all time to lead the launch of the new A3 in that continent. The theme of the ads is global, one of movement, but obviously Thorpe is a local twist. Perhaps Audi can get Tom Brady…or Michael Phelps to push the A3 in the U.S. Except most people probably forget who our Olympians are around October.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models