We don't mean to take the Nashville International Auto Show down but the first person account from Ride really has us wondering why anyone would bother. Half the manufacturers didn't seem to be there (Saab) and many new models shown in Detroit were absent (new Eclipse). Our advice to Ride is to skip Nashville next year and instead of Detroit come to Chicago where you'll see all the new vehicles. Poor guy was left to admire the new Avalon of all things. Shame.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies