From the "do anything for money" file, Detroit Pistons guard Richard Hamilton was paid from Goodyear to wear his hair in the tread pattern of the Assurance TripleTred tire. He says that he plans to keep the style for about a week. Not only did he get cash (no one is saying how much) but a free set of tires also.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models