I don't mean they are looking at three hundred different cars, I mean more LX based 300 models. Eric Ridenour, executive vice president-product development at Chrysler Group says that they will not let the 300 get stale like the PT. Models that Chrysler are looking include a long wheel-base 300 and a convertible. Currently the ASC 300C concept is being considered if the torsion rigidity is kept in check. "Don't rule one out" says Ridenour, but no decisions have been made yet. Do you think that too many models will burn out this platform quicker than it would naturally?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video