Richard Kral found himself in a very tough spot. He and his Audi were engulfed by snow in the Slovak Tatra mountains in Western Europe and all he had to live on were 60 or so beers in the back seat. Richard knew he was in trouble and would have to bury himself out but the snow would fill his car before he could tunnel enough out to reach the surface. So what to do? Richard's MacGyver instincts kicked in. He took what he had handy, beer, and used it to its fullest. He shoveled in snow to fill the driver's side floor, drank a lot of beer and then urinated on the snow to melt it. Four days later he was discovered on the highway drunk but alive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models